A baby product manufacturing company established in year 1982 with over 150 employees was looking for a new SFA vendor as their basic needs were not getting fulfilled by the existing Vendor.
They had a good presence pan India with local sales staff in any particular region.
- Reports were not up to the mark and every new report was costing money to the company.
- In-App reports were not provided to the FOS. Therefore, they were not able to make strategic moves while visiting an outlet.
- Regional language customer care support was not provided to end users.
We got in touch with director of the company in September, 2019 and met them in Bengaluru to showcase how we can address the issues faced by them.
- Multiple Round of discussions with Directors to discuss the flow of app and suggested them ways to capture competition activities which they were not able to do before.
- In-depth discussion of the reports which they want to have direct view of as per the visualization requirement of the client.
- Multiple rounds of training were done for FOS of different regions in local language such that there was no barrier.
- 1Channel implementation team went for field visits with the employees to make them comfortable with the flow of the application.
Earlier they were skeptical of the reports and support that can be provided by us and hence started with few users in November, 2019.
In February they rolled out our application pan India and are never short of providing good feedback to other companies.
- They were able to have better view of Total calls, Productive calls, Units sold, Total Value throughout the company with option to filter out according to Employee, Month, City, Store type.
- The employees are now able to enter their claims. Company wise employee expenses are visible to them in a single report with respective heads.
- Along with marking the primary sales, the Sales Managers are also getting an option to appoint distributors while taking notes of basic parameters.
- 100% of the employees are doing day to day transactions in 1Channel SFA application whereas acceptability percentage of last SFA solution was around 70 percent.